Sunday, February 20, 2011

Saturn Return in the US Chart; Potential Black Swans

Hello all,

I know, I know, its been a while.  I hate to say it, but I think my process will be, at best, intermittent.  Hopefully those of you who find your way here and back will find my sporadic musings worth your time and effort.  I am still enamored of the audio recording process and have again recorded this entry.  Below is the chart I used for this entry, the United States Sibly chart for March 3, 2011.  The first week in March is rather a big deal, as two potential Black Swan events are looming.  If you are not familiar with Black Swan theory, then check out my previous blog (link opens a new tab) on the Black Swan, a book by Nassim Taleb (click on Taleb's name link to go to Alibris.com to purchase the book).

The US chart for 3/3/2011 (click on the image to enlarge and open in another tab); below the image is the audio link for this blog entry:



No comments:

Post a Comment